…dictionary meanings have been taken from the Oxford Dictionary online – http://www.oxforddictionaries.com
- excellent, delightful.
- of, from or like a god.
- an electric circuit that acts as a path for a signal.
- a medium for communication or the passage of information.
- (of an idea or action) meet with someone’s agreement.
- evoke or suggest images, memories and emotions.
- informal good or bad luck, viewed as resulting from one’s actions.
(by doing good we will attract good!)
- the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
- the state of being human.
- of or characteristic of people as opposed to a God or animals or machines, especially in being susceptible to weaknesses.